Oberon Business and Tourism Association Inc (OBTA)
The Oberon Business and Tourism Association Inc (OBTA) promotes the ongoing economic prosperity of the Oberon Local Government Area by offering support to its businesses and community groups. In addition, the organisation supports and promotes activities and events that attract visitors to Oberon and the surrounding villages.
The organisation welcomes business members, as well as individuals, who are interested in the promotion of our town and district. OBTA members receive complimentary listing on the visitoberon.com website, access to the Visitor Information Centre for promotional material, as well as membership of the NSW Business Chamber. The chamber provides legal and workplace HR advice, business toolkit, larger member directory for business to business opportunities, online business library and many other relevant services at discounted rates.
OBTA meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month at the Oberon RSL at 6pm.
Office Bearers 2022- 2023
President - Justin Enright, Vice President - Tim Salmon, Treasurer - Vicki Walsh
Patrick Bird, Jenn Capel, Jacqui Harman, Megan Morrow, Warwick Mawhood
PO Box 6, Oberon, NSW, 2787
Membership form can be downloaded here
For membership enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free to attend the monthly meeting of local business members to discuss the Oberon business and tourism environment.
Meet local business people interested in working together to achieve common goals.
- List your business on the visitoberon.com website and have your promotional material displayed at the Oberon Visitor Information Centre.
- Be involved in the local business landscape, which brings awareness of what is happening in our area, along with opportunities for individual input.
- Supporting and enhancing shop local programs.
- The opportunity to become a Committee member, adding your business experience and skills to the organisation for the benefit of others.
- Automatic inclusion as a member of the NSW Business Chamber. The membership benefits include legal, workplace HR advice, which is only an email or a phone call away. Business tool kit, larger member directory for B2B opportunities, online business library and many other relevant services at discounted rates are available to members if needed.
- Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every month at 6pm, except January. Meeting notices are emailed to all members.