With good roads from all directions leading to Oberon NSW, the town is easily accessible by public or private transport. Enjoy the journey here, whichever route you take, as the scenery is simply spectacular!
Oberon NSW is easily accessible from all directions by car:-
- From Sydney, turn off the Great Western Highway (to Oberon and Jenolan Caves) at Hartley (about 2.5 – 3 hours).
- From Canberra, take the Taralga/ Oberon Road (The Tablelands Way) from the eastern most traffic lights in Goulburn (about 3 hours).
- From Bathurst, take the road to Oberon at the big roundabout at Kelso (about 45 minutes).
- From Mudgee, take the Castlereagh Highway and the road to Sofala, then to Bathurst, then the road to Oberon (about 2.5 hours).
Oberon NSW is accessible by public transport:-
9am – 5pm, 7 days, Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day.
Cnr Ross and Edith Rd, Oberon, NSW, 2787
Click here to see a map of public toilets in the area
- Apex Park, Rupert Street, Oberon Open: 6am-6pm
- Cook Park, Oberon Street, Oberon, Open: 6am-6pm
- Cunynghame Street Recreation Ground Cunynghame Street, Oberon. Open: Open daylight hours
- Lowes Mount Road Netball Courts, Lowes Mount Road, Oberon. Open: Open daylight hours
- Cunynghame Oval, 11 Dulce Drive, Oberon. Open: 6am-6pm
- Reef Reserve, The Reef Road, Oberon. Open: Open daylight hours
- The Common, 51 Ross Street, Oberon. Open: 6am-6pm
- Miss Wilson Park, Brennan Cres, Oberon. Open: 6am-6pm